- for zones of the Steppe and Forest-steppe
- simple interlinear hybrid
- intensive type
- olive direction of use
Originator: Selection and genetic institute – the Natsionalny center of seed farming and a sortoizucheniye
Economic and biological characteristics:
- Simple interlinear hybrid of the intensive olive direction of use, sredneranniya, with the vegetative period of 105 - 110 days.
- Potential productivity – 3,8-4,7 t/hectare, a maslichnost – 51-53%, a luzzhistost – 20-25%, collecting oil – 1,5-2,1 t/hectare.
- Hi-tech, with uniform amicable blossoming and ripening, leveled on height of plants, poorly it is showered at plumose, drought-resistant.
- Resistant to a zarazikha (races And - E) and false mealy dew.
- Stalk height to a basket inclination – 160 - 170 cm, full height – 170 - 180 cm, their ratio – 0,88-0,90.
- The basket is thin, slightly convex, poorly drooping, with a diameter of 18-22 cm.
- The mass of 1000 seeds – 50-70 g, volume weight – 485-510 g/l.
Agrotechnical requirements: The recommended density of standing of plants in zones of sufficient moistening – 55-60 thousand, insufficient moistening – 50 - 55 thousand plants/hectare.